False alarm at university center

Category:  News
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 at 11:51 AM
False alarm at university center by William Stevens

At 9:53 a.m. university officials stated there was a fire in Pogue Student Center. The building was evacuated and closed.  At 10:31 a.m. it was discovered that the alarm was due to a sprinkler malfunction and Pogue was reopened for normal activity. The fire departments from Edinboro and McKean appeared at the scene.

Will Stevens is the online editor for The Spectator and edinboronow.com.

View Our YouTube Channel
Edinboro TV
 
Find Us on Instagram